First, you register/PURCHASE your ticket. We host one every other month, so if there's not one on the current month's calendar, there will be one next month! (Just make sure to register before the deadline!! We close sign ups 2 weeks prior to the class date).
Next, email us a photo of your pet! Here are some tips for a successful photo:
- Allow only one pet per photo
- Make sure it's a high resolution photo (Learn more below)
- The pet should be clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, toys, body parts, etc. blocking your pet
- It's either a FULL body shot or a head shot with no cropped off edges (If it's cropped in the photo, it'll be cropped on the canvas!)
- We recommend to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have under good, natural lighting
- Remember, the better your photo, the easier the painting process will be!!
After you've sent your photo, that's when I get to work! I transfer the image to your canvas
When you arrive for your class, we will have your canvas and painting supplies ready for you. You get to customize your paint palette, so make sure you've thought of the colors you'd like to use on your pet and in your background!
Once your painting is complete, you'll feel so relieved and excited to show off your new masterpiece! Display it like the work of art that it is and add one of our custom frames!
More info on high resolution https://hullabaloo.co.uk/blog/high-res-low-res-make-sure-digital-images-suitable-print/